Re: winamp starting slow

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:59:50 -0800

for me, it's sometimes radio stations. for my friend its files and the latest version of win! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chipmunks" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>

To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: winamp starting slow

Three minutes for winamp to load up is extreeme. Is that delay before the winamp application ctarts up or before it starts playing. Do you have this when you play a file or a stream from the internet or both? If it is with playing files, are the files located on an internal hard drive or an external usb one?

Cheers,

Doris

At 05:07 AM 5/23/2007 -0500, you wrote:

Hi Arlene. I sometimes have that problem too but not all the time. My roommate and I have kind of a spotty Internet connection here too right now.
Jake