winamp library and the ipod, more questions

  • From: "Scott Lawlor" <sklawlor2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:53:30 -0500

Hi.

Now that winamp recognizes my ipod shuffle, I was wondering how I can
selectively copy songs to it.  I saw the options for autofill and sync but
those don't seem to give me the ability to select the songs that I want to put
on the device.

So, I built an m3u playlist of specific songs figuring I could do something
with that but I don't see any options to export a playlist, only importing.

Has anyone had luck doing what I'm trying to accomplish?  I'm using version
5.35.

Thanks for any help possible.

Scott