voice breaks, a question

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:32:53 -0600

Hello.

I'll be doing an extended BlindFlight on Christmas eve and had a question for
those who listen live to the show.

Would you like voice breaks like normal or just straight Christmas music?

I was thinking that voice breaks would interrupt the flow of Christmas music
and if people have it on as a background to other events happening these breaks
would just distract from the ambience of the music.

I wanted to get people's thoughts and preferences on this question before doing
the show so that's why I'm asking a bit early.

Thanks for your feedback.

Scott