Re: using 5.572 light, some key combos not working

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:32:29 -0800

Yes  it  would  seem so! What's  wrong  with  Freedom  Scientific  they  don't
really  listen  to the  customers. they  just  release  even  though  you  may
have  bugs, I  don't  have it. You  will  have it, Chris  has it  but  has to
jimmy  it to  make  Jaws  11  work. bob  Canish  doesn't  have it. but the next
 guy  has  it. I  can  however  right  arrow  with  jaws  11  and the  latest
build  of  winamp. John, I don't  blame you  for  switching  a  screen  reader.
I  can't  get  Window eyes. I  don't  have the  support  for it. But  my
friend  has  jaws  11  and  can't  right  arrow  in the  winamp  window. I  can
do it! John, if you  want to  write me off  list! I  can  tell  you  what  I
heard  on the  old  Jaws  list  when it used to be  on  yahoo  groups. I  was
new to the  computer  and  didn't  know  better. I  don't  want to  go  off
topic. I  hope  Freedom  Scientific  will  fix  the bugs  in the next  build
especially  with  winamp.