two more shows to check out

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:32:07 -0500

Hi guys.  I have two shows on 2020theblink.net.  The first one is happening
at 1 to 3 eastern time Sunday morning, which is in about half an hour so get
some coffee brewing ad fly with the navigator on the overnight flight.  I'll
play lots of different stuff and it's quite ecclectic.

My next show is from 7-10 eastern time Sunday nights and it's called the
blind flight where the navigator plays the best in ambient, new age, and
electronic music.

Thanks for listening.