tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:05:11 -0500

Hello.

Tonight on the show, I will be featuring a couple of complete cds along with
other ambient material by people like Bill Laswell and Pete Namlook, Bvdub,
Robert Carty and Bruno Samphilipo.

The two cds I am going to feature are Deep Time by Max Corbacho, who graciously
allowed me to get a free copy of the disk so I could feature it on the show,
and a volume from Robert Riches Live Archive series which was released in 2009.

I hope you'll join me for 5 hours of electronic and ambient music from 8 PM
Eastern until 1 Am on
www.mushroomfm.com

Thanks for listening.

Scott