tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:35:30 -0600

Hello.

On tonight's show, I will be presenting part 2 of the year in review in ambient
and electronic music, this time specifically devoted to the music of
www.earthmantra.com

I will be featuring artists such as Palancar, Lucette Bourdin, Medicine Man,
Dreamhub, Darren Harper and a host of other composers who make their music
freely available for download from this site which has over 160 releases to
date.

If you haven't heard the music of this netlabel, I encourage you to check out
this broadcast, starting at 8 PM eastern tonight and going until 1 in the
morning on
www.mushroomfm.com

Thanks for listening.

Scott