the address for joining this list

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:46:19 +0800

hi,
the address is:
winamp4theblind-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Allan Wong
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wollner" <cwollner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 21:31
Subject: the address for joining this list

Hi can one of the list members hear please post the subscription address for
joining this winamp list.  The reason for this is I have a friend that would
like to join this list and I can't recall the subscription address off hand.
I tried this last night and I got some message telling me that my message
that I sent to the list had something to do with that card for you virus in
the subject line.  Strange cause that is the first time I have seen that
before.  And I have current virus definitions so well that was kind of
strange.  Anyway all help is welcome and thanks to everyone in advance.

Casey