show tonight

  • From: "chris reagan" <chrisgr1015@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet-radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "streamad" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,>, "webaudio" <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "web-audio" <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:01:52 -0500

Hi there all
Well, after the long vacation I'm back and ready to spin the tunes.  I'll be
taking your requests through aim, msn and email as well as the usual
spotlights.  What those are? Well, you're just going to have to tune in and
find out.  I also have a game review of show down, so you're gonna want to tune
in for that as well.   All coming up on rock and roll mayhem on super
alternative.  from 8 to 11 estern 5 to 8 pacific.
enjoy, contact info is below.
msn and email:
chrisgr1015@xxxxxxxxxxxx
aim screen name is:
chrisr05201
skype:
chrisr05201
Listen to my show, Rock and Roll Mayhem from 8 to 11 eastern 5 to 8 pacific on
the following station:
http://www.superalternative.net
show email and msn:
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx