ramsay oldies show

  • From: "chris ramsay" <cramsay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jkmbrooks@xxxxxxx>, "Julie Russell" <jarussell77@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dale Tremble" <tremble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "goldengoldie" <goldengoldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Reeva Parry" <k8dmu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:27:46 -0400

hi folks join me tomorrow morning that's saturday morning from 8 am til 10 am.
eastern time in the U.s. that's 12 to 14 hours universal time for the ramsay
oldies show.  The show can be heard at www.billsparks.org then click on the
link labeled listen to the legend, then click on the link for your player of
choice.
tomorrow a lot of great oldies still another my three songs contest and much
more.
so join the fun for 2 hours with me chris ramsay on the Ramsay oldies show on
the world wide legend.

chris ramsay