ramsay oldies show

  • From: "chris ramsay" <cramsay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "george" <k4gvt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "goldengoldie" <goldengoldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 21:39:44 -0400

hi gang join me tomorrow if you can for the ramsay oldies show we're on the air
starting at the ungodly hour of 8 am eastern time in the U. s. that's 12 hours
universal time and we go to 12 noon eastern or 16 hours universal.
tomorrow a grabbag of my favorite oldies plus a my three songs contest and my
comments on the olympics in china.  we'll also do an interview of one of our
listeners and talk about her outstanding work with the chambersberg pa. fire
department.  that's all coming up on the ramsay oldies show tomorrow 8 til noon
on bill sparks the legend.
just go to www.billsparks.org click on listen to the legend then click on the
link for your favorite player of choice and you're locked in.

Chris Ramsay