problems downloading winamp

  • From: "Scott Lawlor" <sklawlor2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:40:11 -0500

Hi.

I can't seem to get the latest version of winamp.

When I click on either light or full, I get this stupid download confirmation
box that I think disappears and then I brought back to the page I was on
before.  I turned off popup blocker thinking it was one of those windows but
still no go.

I think the winamp download site is annoying.  Can someone email me the
download or refer me to a more sensible location from where I can get this
latest version of the application?  Thanks for your help.

Scott