looking for pluge in

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WinAmp" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:18:04 -0400

Hey folks, does anyone know of a plug-in that will emulate the sound of some of
those old stereos from the 80s that had stereo wide?  It was an effect that
changed the phase between left and right channels to put the vocals in the
background and bring out the music more.  I know it is probably a silly thing
to use on most music but I was listening to some old songs that I used that
effect on and thought it would be cool to hear that again.  I had one of those
old boxes I pick up from rickety shack but got rid of it about 15 years ago.
Thanks