hte jump to file dialog? how can I make it cat likc the clssic one?

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:41:14 -0500

Hi folks! My question is, how can I make the Jump To File Dialog in the modern
UP To Date Winamp act like the classic jump dialog as in older winamp vertions?

I'd still like to press enter on the list view ehere the given file is, and
have winamp immiatelly jump to the file instead of me selecting the jump button
mannualy. Winamp assumes I want to move the file from the current possition on
the plalist to right after the next tune.

If you need to have me rewrite my questionI shall! Thanks and Peace out!