Re: hi gang, again

  • From: Governor Staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:48:15 -0400

you should go to where winamp was installed, usually c:\program files\winamp. look for the file called winamp.bm. take it and copy, using control+c. then, go to another location, of your choosing, and use control+v to put it there. you'll have to repeat the steps of cutting and pasting after you reinstall winamp. hth

Dan Mccurley wrote:
What's the best and easiest way to back up my bookmarks in winamp?  If you would, tell me step by step; I'm kinda stupid at this. thanks,

Dan

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.6.4/790 - Release Date: 5/5/2007 10:34 AM
To post a message to the list, send it to winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to: winamp4theblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly. Instead, please contact the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx