Re: forgot website

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:58:34 -0500

hi Rich
There are roughly 10000
streaming stations out there now, and that's probably not even scratching the surface. A whole bunch of them have the word "radio" in the title. and a whole lot of them sound exactly like the one you describe. Plus we're not even sure if this is a Winamp only radio station, meaning that you must use Winamp to listen. Bare in mind that discussions of other programs like real player is strictly prohibited here.

 So, we're gonna need a lot more info to figure out where you're going here.

and that's not including all the others that don't have radio in the title. So we're gonna need a lot more info to know which one you mean.

At 10:58 AM 7/16/2005, you wrote:
rich kurlander here there is a website radio something that plays in real player or in winamp and I forgot the name of it. you register to become a member it's free and it plays all kinds of music. I forgot the website but it has radio in the title.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.16/50 - Release Date: 7/15/2005