Re: file extension to save url as

Hi, Ron and all, it seems that the windows media streams, when played
through winamp, buffer more, and in the mp3 encoder option, I have the
buffer track bars set as high as they'll go, so, since the url has a
.wma extension, would I have to adjust something in the .wma plugin or
what?  I also noticed that instead of saying buffering in the title
bar, it says opening, and I wonder what this means?