don't miss the Late addition of the ghost express tonight!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:42:18 -0400

Hello there everyone! that is right! don't miss The Late Addition of the ghost
express tonight on Next Gen Radio Network.  I will be subbing in for the Ghost
Rider, so will be adding my own twist to the show. the show starts at 10:00 PM
eastern time, 09:00 central, 07:00 pacific, and 02:00 GMT. just visit
www.nextgenradionetwork.net or put the folowing into winamp, or your player of
choice
BROADBAND:  http://streaming.nextgenradionetwork.net:8012
DIALUP:  http://streaming.nextgenradionetwork.net:8004
playi9ng all types of music, talking about what ever is on your mind, and
taking your phone calls.  hope to see you there