From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of djc
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 8:08 AM
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: djc's Jukebox

The dave Mathews Band in the news this week and it's not to good
apparently. I ment to also discuss Rick James who died not to long ago.
I'll do this and more on djc's Jukebox which is heard from
http://oldiesradionet.com on Saturday Evenings for North America and
Sunday Mornings for Europe. I'll take your requests and dedications via
email and msn messenger so I hope you can join me for djc's Jukebox.

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.

subject line.  Archives located at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
Instead, please contact the list owners at
winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

line.
 Archives located at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>