djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:55:24 -0700

Glad to have you along for djc's Jukebox. Here's the info:

No Dialup at this time just broadband.

Heard on: 64.62.253.6:9896

Saturday Evenings in north america from 9 to midnight east coast time.
Sunday mornings at 01:00 for Europe or 11 am for Australia and New Zealand.
Check out djc's jukebox and hear how I sound after having 2 teeth pulled a
couple of days ago. You'll be able to request your fav tunes via email or
msn messenger. As this ad appears the oldiesradio web site is down so
please paste the above link in to your favorit player of choice and I hope
you'll join me for djc's Jukebox.

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.