djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:26:18 -0800

This Saturday evening if your in North America I understand we'll have a
Birthday girl in the house. I hope you check out djc's Jukebox from 9 to
midnight Eastern time from:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212
Where I play the greatest in Rock 'n Roll for you. I take your requests via
email or msn messenger. Hank Williams Jr's Daughters were in quite a car
accident this week so I'll play some of Hanks songs. Please try to listen
if you can as you may hear something you haven't heard for a long time and
I have enough music here to take your requests. If you miss even 1 minute
of the Jukebox you miss a lot so check it out especially if you've never
heard it before. It's quite popular each week so I must be doing something
right. I put the server up 5 minutes before I go on the air to give you a
chance to tune in.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1