Re: copying and pasting an url

  • From: George and Pamela Dominguez <geodom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:13:22 -0500

I don't remember it offhand because it's kind-of long, but if you go to
www.rollye.net, you can find it in the "we'll have you listening online"
section.  She talks about clicking on it, or pasting it in by hand if you have
to, and that's where she gives you the url.  Pam.
  From: George and Pamela Dominguez
  Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:11:43 -0500

  Thanks. If I did that now, then tonight, would I enter on winamp and do
control l and the stream would be there? Pam.
  From: George and Pamela Dominguez
  Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:18:41 -0500

  How and where do I copy and paste an url for a stream into winamp so that I
can listen to it? I highlighted and copied the url to the clipboard and entered
on winamp and went to paste it in, but nothing happened. So where do I go in
winamp to paste the url for the station, and do I copy and paste it in the
regular way, or is there something else I'm missing. I'm trying to listen to
Rollye James's new stream, and I no longer have a working copy of quicktime on
my computer, but she says anything that plays mp4 should play it if you paste
it in. Pam.

  Marty

  Marty