applogies. hthe show will happen sort of.

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:06:09 -0700

I use a script to merge mail and it requires a text file. that's fine unless
you chose the wrong file. I'm terribly sorry about this. don't  punish me or
kick me off the  list. you may how ever throw tomatoes at this poor dj. it was
4 am when I sent that out.

Ok there will hopefully be a show tonight but the quality might be not so good
as I have a dying jaws and a dying os. lol.

Take care all.

Time: 8-10 pm eastern time

Contact info: live@xxxxxxxxxxx for both msn and aim

twitter for radio360

Search and request link for tcjwb:
Contact link when I'm off the air:

If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me.