applogies. hthe show will happen sort of.

I use a script to merge mail and it requires a text file. that's fine unless
you chose the wrong file. I'm terribly sorry about this. don't  punish me or
kick me off the  list. you may how ever throw tomatoes at this poor dj. it was
4 am when I sent that out.

Ok there will hopefully be a show tonight but the quality might be not so good
as I have a dying jaws and a dying os. lol.

Take care all.

DJSA

Place: www.radio360.us
Time: 8-10 pm eastern time

Contact info: live@xxxxxxxxxxx for both msn and aim

Twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb

twitter for radio360 http://twitter.com/theradio360

Search and request link for tcjwb: http://www.marrie.org/search.php
Contact link when I'm off the air: http://www.marrie.org/contact.php

If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me.