an anouncement

  • From: "Sarah alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:10:02 -0800

Hello to all. I have a slight announcement I'm sending out slightly early.

TCJWB is going on a break for a few months. I have 13 credits I need to do
well in and I'm committed to some other stuff so as of now until further
notice tcjwb on hkc will not be airing. I will miss all of the feedback and
I'm sorry about this decision but my schooling comes first. I will, though,
be in the other place for those who know where it is on Fridays.

Remember the archives for 2008 are coming down on Sunday, if I remember to
do it. The page will be totally dead and there will be a link explaining
what happened.

Take care and hope to be back soon.

Sincerely,

DJSA