am small pronblem I am having iwth the newest beta of winamp

  • From: "Wollner" <cwollner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:34:49 -0500

Hi okay when I am listening to internet radio streams suddenly winamp will stop and then my screen reader will tell me failure reading data and then it will say okay button. So I hit space on that and I can still use winamp but why am I getting this in the first place. Is this because it is a beta and if this is the case will they have it corrected when the full release comes out? Is anyone out hear else having this happen and if you have corrected it how dod you correct it? Thank you all and I will watch the list for anything that may come over the list on this.

Casey