Re: admin, Mozekty is off topic

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 07:46:40 -0500

I originally posted the announcement because the program can stream
Winamp compatible streams.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
Skype: mbmccarty
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx 02/28/07 10:39PM >>>
hi.  There is a way to change the voices,  but it's probably not a
good idea to discuss it here.  Afterall, mozekty, and Winamp are 2
completely separate programs. I mean. you wouldn't post to a baseball
related list and ask about your favorite football team, would you?
So let's please take that discussion off the list if we could?

Thanks.

At 09:10 PM 2/28/2007, you wrote:
>Hi. When I navigate through Mozekty I have to listen to that God
>awful Microsoft Sam. In my older windows me computer at least I had
>two other Microsoft voices. Mike, and Marry witch were a little
>better. With this new PC. I only have Sam besides of course Jaws
>eloquence. Is there any way to get Sam or Mike added to these
>choices? Thanks, Joe.

><http://www.eset.com>http://www.eset.com

winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or