Winamp memory!

  • From: "Donna Miller" <carmanfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:44:41 -0500

Hi all and Happy 4th.

I have a question about Winamp and Memeory.

I have a large folder of albums I was playing and in fact, it took me most of
the day to get there it. When Winamp got up to either song 156 or 160, it just
scanned through the rest of the songs letting Jaws read the names. There were
only nine songs left.

When I played this last album later by itself, it played perfect. So, how many
songs can you really play in Winamp before  it quits?

donna miller
for each new level
there's a brand new devil!
i'm pac mate proud!