Re: Winamp Version 5.34 is now Available

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:15:27 -0800

Ok! I'll go check it out!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:02 PM
Subject: Winamp Version 5.34 is now Available

hi,
you can disable them after the installation has completed, just go to winamp preferences and look for media library, you need to
uninstall the plug-in that you don't feel that you need it.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

** If I said something wrong, please forgive me, as English is not my native, I'm sorry.

From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello: Can I disable it after I had installed this version? Do I go into the
Library to find it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>

Chris,

I meant that I was using the internal JAWS scripts,from FS, not Jim
Grimsby's!  The library is worse than spotty, it is really inaccessible
and
has been, from the last two versions, of the beta build, by my reckoning.
Wes Derby had a handle on things, I think. As to this forum thing, I, for one, have no experience with that, at all. I think that the fact that Win
Amp hasn't had a credible tutorial, for a long time, or, ever, is a big
problem, don't you?

Regards,

-Mac-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>