Re: Winamp 5.094 and focus in the playlist editor window

  • From: "arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:04:15 -0700

Hmm No I don't think it did. but 9.3 did. not often for me. it was my boss who
had this problem. I did once in awhile. but for my boss it was often. she wrote
to the maker of winamp. I never heard since. I did tell her to go download the
latest version herself. so far nothing.
  From: arlene
  Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:40:42 -0700

  hello Marty! Do you think this is a windows problem? I get this problem very
seldom. I never mentioned this to the list because I thought it was to do with
wwindows. My boss uses winamp and doesn't use a screen reader. she sees this
problem once in awhile. so, I thought this was to do with windows.