RE: Where can I successfully download winamp 5.56?

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 03:51:15 -0600

Good, glad it worked. Not sure how Window-Eyes works but with JAWS I don't
need to route the JFW cursor at all. If I just move to the "Free Download"
graphic with the arrow keys and press the enter key, it acts just like a
link.

I didn't pay too much attention, but the only options I saw were Standard
and Pro. It looked like the Standard option allowed you to check additional
options like MP3's and so on. Like I said, I didn't pay too much attention,
but it didn't look like there was the Lite (or whatever it was called) and
the Full version.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx