Re: WINAMP 5.57 and SOME OPERATING SISTEMS

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:52:58 -0500

High Ron,
To answer both questions, yes for question #1.
And no for question #2.
I did discover though, that there was some kind of a Microsoft file missing
that Winamp 5.57 needed.
So I told my computer to download it automatically for me, and that seem to fix
the problem for me.
But thinks anyway, all of you.
My best regards.
  John.