Re: WINAMP 5.57 and SOME OPERATING SISTEMS

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:04:03 -0800

I  did  it  no  problem.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 3:54 PM
  Subject: Re: WINAMP 5.57 and SOME OPERATING SISTEMS

  I'm running Windows XP with SP 3 and Winamp installed fine. I'm having a
problem or two but I solved one. I think it's just getting everything properly
set, but that is a weird message. I don't understand why it wouldn't install.

  Gail

  That's a weird error message! It installed WINAMP 5.57 just fine and dandy
here.
  Same set up as you here.
  Lino Morales and Louie Lab. Email and Windows Messenger :
  lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
  For Great Internet radio, check out:
  www.lljfm.net
  On 12/18/2009 10:02 AM, DJ DOCTOR P wrote:
  Hello all list members,
  Just as the title says, Winamp 5.57 and some operating systems don't work to
well.
  I'm still running Windows XP Service Pack 3.
  I guess you have to have either Vista and or Windows 7 an order for you to
install
  Winamp 5.57 on your computer.
  If I'm wrong about this, then why am I getting a message that says, "this
software
  will not be installed, please contact your administrator.
  Testing logo, this logo has not passed the compatibility for Windows XP."
  But the thing that gets me about that is, I am logged in as the administrator.
  Thinks for the answer to this question in advance.
    John.

07:35:00