Re: WINAMP 5.57 and SOME OPERATING SISTEMS

  • From: gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:11:17 EST

I'm having similar issues with 5.57 and classic skin is checked.

Gail

I have a feeling you are using the modern skin instead of the  classic.
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: _christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
MSN:  _ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Skype:  chrishallsworth7266
I am also on Facebook.
On 18/12/2009 15:55, Charles  Adkins wrote:
> I am running XP Pro Service pack 3 and I have two issues.  First, the
arrow keys
have no effect when I try to raise or lower the volume  and I can't hit
control p
to go to preferences, I have to use the mouse  pointer. Secondly, I get an
error message
most times when I exit. I don't  feel this is a  computer issue, may try
going back
to 6 or earlier to  see if I have the same issues.

> Works fine on my main machine  with same os, using Window-eyes on both
boxes. Same
things happen without  speech so this is not a Window-eyes issue me thinks.