Troubles with cycling and locating radio stations

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <dansmagnolia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp 4the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 08:52:31 -0500

My sweetie has cycled through radio stations he has added to winamp (not with bookmark alt+I but by opening the radio station (on shoutcast or live365 and hitting alt+f4. He opened a mp3 file he had in another folder and played it. It seemed to get assigned to #1 in the library and he can no longer cycle through the radio stations he had selected and had thought he added to winamp.

1.  Where might those radio stations be and
2. Is there a toggle key which might keep the stations from appearing or does he have to be in the winamp main window or library window to select the stations? He is trying al+W to open the winamp window and it is not toggling.
Many thanks for help. You can write to him at

beareaux5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx