This week on the Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 02:06:48 -1000

Hey all,
Join me at 23 Universal, that's 3 pacific, 6 eastern for the Hawaiian
Connection!
On this weeks show, I'll play some good tunes, plus a new song from Ekolu that
recently came out.
I'll be happy to take your requests, dedications, or just to say hi during the
live show.
That's the Hawaiian connection, on the one and Only, Global voice!
For links to listen, and for a schedule, visit www.theglobalvoice.info

Hope to see you then!