The Last Djd Invasion Of March On ACB Radio Interactive

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:01:53 -0600

Hello All!
Join me at 2 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive (that's 1900 UTC) for another
unique Djd Invasion presentation. Today's show will kick off with some upbeat
dance music, including an international top 40 spotlight out of Germany and a
remake of an Abba hit. We'll then settle down into our tradditional mix of
tunes, but some pop music out of Europe will return in a later part of the
program. During this unique musical journey, you can make requests by email or
msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
So at 2 PM eastern, log onto
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and join me for two hours of good music and fun.
All the best,
David, A.K.A Djd