The First Djd Invasion Broadcast From Minneapolis Airs Tonight

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:31:20 -0500

Hello To All!
As we push towards the launch of Radio360, I have decided to launch my first
internet radio broadcast live from Minneapolis Minnesota tonight!
The musical magic begins tonight at 9 PM eastern, with a show featuring some
great chatter, hopefully some awesome phone calls, and some great pop and
country music both new and old!
Your requests will be welcome during tonight's show by email at
djd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
by msn messenger at
djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or by telephone when a song is not playing by calling
1-516-874-5071
This promises to be a great launch too September and to my time in Minnesota,
so to listen in to join the fun, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/firstminnesotabroadcast.html
to tune in live! I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd