The Djd Invasion Has Turned Around And Has Come Back Again

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:40:46 -0400

The Djd Invasion Is Coming Tonight, Are You Ready?

So what happens when a technological takes down a Djd Invasion show?

Well it's simple, we pick up, and try again!
Which is exactly what's going to happen tonight on Audio Access FM, ans the Djd
Invasion also joins forces with the Jukebox to present a night of music you
won't forget.
Listen in at 8 PM eastern as we showcase our musical variety, some Djd Invasion
favorites, a rock set that will have you dancing in your chair, and of course,
your requests, comments, and interactions to complete this musical picture.

Getting in touch is easy as, well......
Picking up the phone and calling in at 516 324 2314

Skyping in to us at
audio.accessfm
Sending your messages via aim or msn at
interact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Giving us the twitter tweetment at
audioaccessfm
Now if you can do that, and tune in at any time between 8 PM eastern tonight
and the end of the night at either
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
or if you have a browser that doesn't support frames at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
then you've got it made.
Hope you'll come by, and hang outt! You'll be glad you did!
From David Dunphy