TMRN All Request Show

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stationPlaylist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:54:27 -0500

Hey guys, we tried and all of a suddon the battery died on my cordless
microphone.
I need to buy a new battery tommorrow and then we can do the show for ya
tommorrow.
I'm so so so so sorry, i and my fiance gave ti all we had and it just didn't
go like we wanted it to go.
Life can be a B**** some times ya know?
Well we'll see you tommorrow when maybe our luck will be better!
Sorry once again, and i promise we'll be back tommorrow, besides i'm still
fighting with this cold so i really wanna get that out of the way too before i
try and do the show.
Thanks for  understanding and i hope you'll come back tommorrow, when maybe we
won't have such crappy luck!
Take care yall
Jerry