Re: Suport

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:35:08 -0600

I'm using it with the latest. Some people claim some older versions work better with JFW, but except for one version that kept crashing on me, I haven't noticed that any one version is better than any other. As far as I know, none of them work well with the remote material in the Media Library, although I use it myself to work with podcasts, the local media and the content on my portable players.

Also, I haven't useed it with NVDA or Screen Access, but I've heard those screen readers do a better job with the the library than JFW does. I'm not sure about Window Eyes, but I think I've heard talk of set files for Windows Eyes and Winamp, so there must be some level of support there as well.

--

Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx

On 2/17/2011 9:14 AM, D&J Murray wrote:
What version of Winamp does Jaws 12 support?
Thanks doug