Some Normal And Not So Normal Holiday Favorites And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:45:30 -0500

Hi All!
Tag team, back again
On Radio360 Djd and friends
Rockin your world startin out at 7
And going all the way to the o'clock of eleven...

OK, perhaps rapping is something I should avoid at all costs, but tonight,
between 7 and 11 PM eastern, The Djd Invasion is a show you should check out at
all costs. For tonight we've got
A great mix of songs, including some more holiday favorites. Some normal, and
some not so normal in nature
A Christmas cash it or trash it track
My thoughts on the Tiger Woods situation
And what ever else we can come up with to keep you entertained and smiling for
four hours...

And of course, you're welcome to join in the fun too. Simply feel free to
contact the show
by email/aol instant messenger/msn messenger at the address
live@xxxxxxxxxxx
or when we've got the lines open, you can dial in by phone at
516-717-4425
or by skype at the address
radio360usa
So for some laughs, some good music, some commical music and more, join The Djd
Invasion between 7 and 11 PM US eastern time. You can do this by saving this
email, and at the above mentioned time, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to take part in this evening's program.
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,