Preserving bookmarks and plug-ins

  • From: Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:00:06 -0500

Greetings all. I didn't get an answer on this a few days ago so am trying again. I have an instance where I need to uninstall my current Winamp version and reinstall. However, I want to be sure my bookmarks and plug-ins are saved. I remember someone giving instructions for this but can't find them for the life of me. I even looked on one of the former FAQ's but didn't find it there either. Can anyone give step by step instructions for doing this? I think I know how to do the bookmarks, but would still appreciate directions.

Many thanks,
Wayne

        www.wayneism.com