Re: Playing RAM files

  • From: "Peter Vágner" <pv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:24:42 +0200

hi listers
I am not sure if one can play ram and other real media playlist files in winamp but to play real audio or real video files in winamp you need tara audio and video plugin and additional real player or real alternative. Instalation of the tara plugin does not differ from all other plugins you already know so I have nothing more to say. I have this plugin set not to play other filetypes except of real media cause all others which are supported are now handled automatically by the direct show input plugin.
Instaling real player or real alternative might lead to an off-topic discussion so until I start doing so I would like to know whether I can.
PV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>