New radio station

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry_mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:23:41 -0500

Hey everyone.
I'm Jerry Mader.
And I set up a new radio station for all to listen too.
Its just a mixed bag of great hits.
Why don't you tune in right now if you aren't busy.
Here's the address.
http://powerhousemedia.no-ip.org:8005/
so tune  in right now if you want.
You can send emails to
powerhousemedia@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'll take your requests and if I got the song I'll definitely play it!
I wanna welcome you all to the powerhouse in advance.
If your having trouble  email me off list at
jerry_mader@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jerry Mader
Owner of powner of  "Powerhouse Media"