Re: Mozekty

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:03:34 -0500

Send all requests and questions off list to fredshead@xxxxxxxx  If I
can't answer the question, I'll forward it on to the original
programmer.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
Skype: mbmccarty
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> n3ain@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/28/07 10:10PM >>>
Hi. When I navigate through Mozekty I have to listen to that God awful
Microsoft Sam. In my older windows me computer at least I had two other
Microsoft voices. Mike, and Marry witch were a little better. With this
new PC. I only have Sam besides of course Jaws eloquence. Is there any
way to get Sam or Mike added to these choices? Thanks, Joe.