Meet Some Blind Musicians From The New York City Area On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Performing Arts Division list" <perform-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:14:50 -0500

Hi!
With all of us being blind on this list, I thought you'd like to know that
Dennis, Performing Arts Division Of The National Federation Of The Blind
president, and I will be hosting tonight's Djd Invasion starting at 7 PM
eastern, and during the show, we'll be meeting Los Ciegos Del Barrio, a group
of blind musicians from the New York City area. We'll be interviewing them,
allowing for people to call in and ask questions, and more!
This group was also on the performing arts division's Sound And Sight Volume 1
album.
You'll also hear a nice blend of pop and country songs, plus our first new
music spotlight of the year.
During the show, you can make your comments by email, msn or aol instant
messenger at the address
live@xxxxxxxxxxx
or when the phone lines are open, you can call in by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or through skype at the address
radio360usa
So to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to check out the show. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

database 4758 (20100110) __________

http://www.eset.com