RE: Jump to time in Winamp 5.091

  • From: Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:07:34 -0500

Hi. Thanks, I'll try that. Though, now that I know about the Alt+Shift+T, looks like I'll be using that more than the jump to time command.

Wayne

At 06:11 PM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
Hi.
        Have you tried it with Jaws unloaded (Narrator or a sighted person)?
I was thinking upgrade to build 93, but this is just a guess. It might,
however, be an idea to try it without Jaws, and thus the Jaws scripts,
loaded, and you could determine whether it's Winamp or Jaws that's at fault.
As I said before, in my Winamp, the time is displayed in the edit field as
it's always been. I'm using Jaws 6.2 and Winamp 5.092
        Aman

-----Original Message----- From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Merritt Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 7:06 PM To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: Jump to time in Winamp 5.091

Hi. my apologies for leaving that information out. Its been a long work
day, grin. There's nothing in the field now, no numbers or anything. Its
completely blank.

Wayne