Re: Jaspers line in plug in

  • From: "Sunshine" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:47:16 -0500

bob, i tried the null out plug in for winamp but need to be able to hear what i am playing so as to be able to cue up more music and when i want to talk i am having a problem fine tunning the plug in so as to not get echo/feed back when i try to lower the volume on the recording side where my mic is checked i get no sound comming through the speakers, but when i tried to dothis with the playback of the mic settings in the playback that had no effect. what can i do to fix this or do you use something else that lets you listen to your music you are broadcasting? so you know when to do your voice tracks?

please let me know
am using windows xp home sp2 an audigy 4 pro sound card, 512 ddr ram and jaws/ and window eyes
winamp latest version as well.
thanks for your help on these matters.

----- Original Message ----- From: <bobkanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sunshine sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:24:15 -0500
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bob, how can you get it to have a title instead of the 44,100 khz and the
other stuff? like something like my station name? thanks for the heads up
on
how to do this
----- Original Message ----- From: <bobkanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sunshine sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:17:11 -0500
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jaspers line in plug in

can anyone tell me how to use this plug in i know how to get my microphone
to come through my speakers and need to know how to make the plug in not
give me a lot of feedback from my microphone.
thanks for your help