RE: JFW Scripts

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:47:15 +1000

HI Jim,

You'll have to ask FS themselves. When we agreed to let them distribute our
Winamp scripts, we did this in the knowledge that FS would control any
future development of them.  So it might be an idea to send your updates to
them and let them deal with it.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967