It's Soul Food and More

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 06:51:53 -0600

Hi everyone,

Beginning at 8 this morning (eastern time), join DJ Soul with the best old
and new school soul music from Wilson Pickett to Elicia Keys.  It's a can't
miss hour.

Then, we have a substitute host for Breakfast in America, Allan Young for
Naama.

And, of course, there is the perverbial so much more including Geoff Zang's
Ausie Breakfast.  Check out our program schedule on the web page
http://www.radioforlife.net or just leave your player open and we'll
entertain and encourage you all day.

And, can we plug the Christmas Marathon one more time?  Why not?

The Christmas Marathon begins Saturday, December 19 at 8 o'clock eastern and
goes well into the evening.  Spread the word.

database 4692 (20091216) __________

http://www.eset.com